- Create awareness of entrepreneurship among all the society.
- Create an empathic bond between the society and the key values of an entrepreneur.
- Adopt and introduce entrepreneurial culture into the education and training system.
- Help the initiatives that push entrepreneurial education at early school levels.
- Measure entrepreneurial culture constantly with proper designed instruments.
- Develop and award competitions that are meant for entrepreneurs.
There are several course of actions depending on the role of the individual. An entrepreneur can help to foster the entrepreneurial culture by encouraging other entrepreneurs and by spreading the concept of entrepreneurship to modern communication methods like blogs and social media. Big companies can turn themselves into an intrapreneurship culture, where they promote inside their organization the entrepreneurial skills on employees to create an entrepreneurial spirit. As well as, they can create and sponsor entrepreneurship programs on communities to highlight its importance, where afterwards this people can be potential employees in the future. The role of policy makers should focus on reducing and preventing corruption. Where entrepreneurs see a fair and easy ground for doing business, then they are more likely to choose this path (Ács, et al., 2018).